Dino Run Dino Run

I just want to let you know...

you just created the BEST GAME EVER. Better than mario, better than zelda, better than metal gear solid. THIS IS AMAZING.

Graphics: Holy CRAP. Superb. Colour change from normal to doom, is just amazing.
Sound: Fits Perfectly.

Reminds me of soldat a bit, the gameplay. The jumping, leaping, barely touching the land.

THE GAME RULES!

YAY

"That game is Dumb"
by: aust12
date: August 2, 2008
This game you keep dieing

RSAGDSGyjcdaghjkfrcs

The Worlds Hardest Game 2 The Worlds Hardest Game 2

Fun.

Don't worry, mexifry895, I like you music. It fits the game well.

Stick Animating Tutorial Stick Animating Tutorial

Pathetic.

Spelling errors. Long loading time. And it doesn't even show the basics of a walk cycle. Dude, don't make tutorials if you're not good with flash.

Connect-It Connect-It

8 Stars out of 10

Very cool game. Liked it alot. It had a really good sence of urgency at some parts so the items were needed. Some parts they were'nt needed though, so I think the difficulty should have had a more steady pace of difficulty as the levels progressed. Also, Maybe having multiple difficulty levels. The graphics could have been a bit better though. Some of it was kind of crudely drawn.(Take the monkey, for instance.)And next time, don't have the next stage button so close to the main menu button. I got quite far, but then accidently hit the menu button instead of the next stage button. It was very addicting though, and challenging, which I liked. Great game.

Paths Paths

Cool!

Well, it's been a long time since I've left a review, but I felt this needed it.
I played that for ages. I got to level 15, but gave up when I ran out of ink. Very cool game indeed. Some levels were mega hard though. Let's see... 13, 14, 15... they were all very hard levels. But, I love hard levels. That sense of satisfaction once you complete one reminds me of Super Monkey Ball. That would make a very sweet DS game, by the way.

Graphics: Minimalist art, though it fits the bill perfectly.

Style: It plays very well and smoothly

Sound: That can be pretty annoying when you're trying to nail those tough levels. A heart "thump thump.......thump thump.......thump thump" would be retty cool, lol.

Violence: Uh... no.

Interactivity: Hm... let me think.... 10/10?

Humor: None

Overall: 9.3

Anyways, the point is that that was a very great game, and I reccommend it to puzzler fans.

Stolen Flash Tutorial Stolen Flash Tutorial

Cool.

You rock. I'm putting this in every animation I do from now on.
(As if anyone would think it was that good to steal *mumble grumble*)

Scotttheskaterr responds:

Well. I havent had realy any good animation. The best ive done is the legend of link. and its like 10 seconds long. Just keep trying. Sometime eventually we will both make front page.

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

...

One word. Fan-freakin'-tasic. That's like eyetoy! Amazing! Elitenoobie, your game is so smooth! How- how you doing that? How you- how- how you doing that? Aw, everything here is fantasic! Ngggghhhyyyeah... Oh, these clothes! Awwwunghh... If you've ever seen family Guy, you will understand what I just typed. If not then, uh... ignore that. But seriously, that rocked. You need to make a fighting one now.

3d logic 3d logic

This game reminds me of Super Monkey Ball for gamecube. Some of the levels are fun and easy, whereas others make you want to throw your controller at the wall and stamp on your gamecube. But I must say, it's a brilliant game. If only I could get past lvl. 16