There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Very good job.

Worthy addition, but I felt the animation took a very minor hit, compared to the other ones. Most of it was good, however, the scene witht the falling bunny where it says "No Answer" in the background could have been omitted or changed. I actually prefer the happier episodes, though.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

bleh..

To be honest, I think the madness series is getting worse. I found this one to be extremely tedious to watch, and only made it through hoping for something amazing to happen. Like that one where they accidently kill the clown or something like that, and he comes back saying you can't kill him. That one was exciting, this one was boring. The music, had this movie been any longer, would have made my ears bleed. I think this series needs more dynamic camera angles. That would keep the audience engaged. It also needs to be faster. I feel the men move too slowly, like they are quite floaty or something like that. If you can't do that, try bumping up the frame rate or something, see if that works. So bleh.

Ganondorf's Kingdom Ganondorf's Kingdom

Meh. Throwaway animation.

First off, excellent voice work. It, for one, was bearable, and that's always a good sign. But not just that, it was genuinely good. So, kudos for that.

But, It wasn't funny. At all. Didn't even smile.

And, i have to rate it down for sprites, but that isn't very important. More the fact that hand drawn animation takes so much more effort.

But the point here is to be entertained, and I wasn't. So, meh. Good job on the sound, though.

Dino Run Dino Run

I just want to let you know...

you just created the BEST GAME EVER. Better than mario, better than zelda, better than metal gear solid. THIS IS AMAZING.

Graphics: Holy CRAP. Superb. Colour change from normal to doom, is just amazing.
Sound: Fits Perfectly.

Reminds me of soldat a bit, the gameplay. The jumping, leaping, barely touching the land.

THE GAME RULES!

YAY

"That game is Dumb"
by: aust12
date: August 2, 2008
This game you keep dieing

RSAGDSGyjcdaghjkfrcs